If I were a Zombie, what color should I paint my bedroom?

With the Zombie Apocalypse right around the corner, I have a feeling color trends will be changing. Always have to keep up with the current colors right? Well here are the latest Zombie colors to consider for your bedroom.

Now keep in mind, if you’ve lost an eye or if your sight really isn’t that good, I’d suggest going with one of the stronger colors like Dried Blood.

As far as paint brands, don’t worry about low VOC paint because chances are you’re pretty unhealthy as it is so respiratory safety really shouldn’t be a concern.

Here are some colors that may work for your bedroom:

Once your rooms are painted you’d probably want to protect your home from other Zombie’s. It would be a shame to fix up your home only for it to be destroyed by your neighbors. It’s coming! You’ve been warned.

This entry was posted in Color, Kids Bedrooms and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to If I were a Zombie, what color should I paint my bedroom?

1. i don’t understand, but i am cracking up . . .

Zombie Apocalypse!

3. Decorum DIY says:

I’m going with ‘Rigor Mortis’. Assuming that the zombie does not eat in his/her room. The soft gray/blue might be a nice retreat from all that gory blood and guts. 🙂

4. Decorum DIY says:

Reblogged this on Decorum DIY-er's Blog and commented:
    This seems so timely for me. Having just getting around to watching the second season of “The Walking Dead” last night, whom else is up for playing a zombie decor game? Which hue would you choose for your bedroom, if you were a zombie?

5. jamjet73 says:

~ Freshly Dead ~ ug 🙂

Nice choice! I think I’d go for the Frostbite Blue.

7. Pingback: Best of Decorating by Donna, 2012 | Decorating by Donna • Charlotte's Color Specialist