If you have a daughter you probably had or have this type of furniture in her room. White, off-white or pickled bedroom furniture seems to be the go to color for a little girls room but what happens when she’s not little anymore? Is choosing white furniture a good investment or just the furniture to have until she outgrows white?
What are the pros and cons of white bedroom furniture?
- white furniture goes with everything
- you can choose any wall color and it will match
- any bedding or drapery will look good with it
- it’s age appropriate
- it will go with any style or room decor
- you’ll be able to see the peanut butter marks
- you’re locked into a youthful age group
- white furniture really stands out in a room
- dirt and scuff marks will be really visible
- she may feel it’s too babyish when she’s a tween
- expensive if you have to replace
Well, as you see they just about break even. I bought my daughter cream furniture so it’s not obnoxiously white and babyish. She’s 16 now and has never complained that her furniture is too juvenile plus it looks amazing with her paint color.