I’m so flattered that Decorating by Donna was nominated for an Inspiring Blog Award- it has definitely brightened my Monday, so thank you Rachael from Interior Thinking! Not only is it nice to be nominated but I welcome the opportunity to be introduced to other blogs that were nominated as well. And I’m going through the list and following them!
So, as the rules of the Inspiring Blog Awards State, here are 7 facts about me;
- I don’t like the sound of snapping knuckles.
- I have a lipstick fetish.
- I’ve be painting since I was 10 years old.
- I get a lot of my designs ideas from my dreams.
- I love the mountains and log cabins.
- I can’t stop watching Sex and the City and King of Queens reruns.
- I have a bar in my home decorated like a Bordello.
Blogs I’d like to nominate:
- The Chocolate Bottle
- The Decorologist
- Colour Me Happy
- Jax Does Design
- Blogging Painters
- Customized Walls
- The Painted Room
- Arcadian Home
I know I’m suppose to add 15 blogs but it’s a busy day and this is a good start. Hope you all enjoy the lists of new bloggers if they aren’t already on your list.