Everything Is Just Peachy at Crate and Barrel

peachy

You can get this look at your local Crate&Barrel. Love the wall color? Here it is by Sherwin-Williams.

Keep in mind this color will look great with just about ANY color from red, blue, green, purple and pink – just not sea foam 🙂

sherwin_williams_sunset

This entry was posted in Color, Crate & Barrel, Sherwin Williams and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Everything Is Just Peachy at Crate and Barrel

1. Jodi Horner says:

Is this color more along the lines of salmon and less 80’s peach?

Yes I think is a nice combo of both but people would still put in the “peach” category. I love both salmon and 80’s peach 😊

3. I’m working on a lot of peach, salmon, and watermelon pink schemes right now!! Loving it.

Love it!!! Hopefully when Spring rolls around I can do the same.

5. Jodi Horner says:

I’m going to have to see some pictures! I can’t shake the 80’s mentality.

Peach is a tough sell Jodi. I used it once and it was in a Grandmas bedroom.

7. Jodi Horner says:

My sister and I shared a Jack and Jill bathroom in the 80’s. Totally peach. But I love salmon.

My (kid) bedroom had peach walls and a sea foam rug. It was gorgeous!

9. Jodi Horner says:

I can see you’re able to shake previous trend “stereotypes” and see the beauty in recreating them! Wish I could. At least we weren’t crazy in the 80’s with the peach, green, mauve, and lavender! (did I forget any?) but what about the other decades, in your opinion–were there any that just should never see the light of day again?

Gold and burgundy – SO DONE WITH THAT!!!! I’m sure there’s more, I just probably blocked them out. 🙂
    Thanks for all the comments here Jodi. Where’s your blog? I’d love to see it.

11. Jodi Horner says:

Donna, I think you might have “liked” it already–www.orangeplume.com. I’ve been off it for a few months (slap my wrist!)
    I hope you don’t think I’m over-commenting! I love your snap shots of it all.
    PS
    I think I missed when gold and burgundy took over! What era was that? Personally I’m over French Country–loved it forever but have moved into more simple palettes with mid-life (my mind is too cluttered already now with children!) I love gray, turquoise, or gray and yellow but I feel like I can see the ‘dated’ train coming down the track.

I do have a lot of blogs that I follow and I try to visit them all. Just wanted to bookmark yours in my mind 🙂

13. Pingback: Color Teasers for Sherwin-Williams Colormix™ 2015 | Decorating by Donna • Charlotte's Color Specialist