I know that was a mouth full but that is the type of Reiki certification that I have. Notice I posted a lot about Chakra colors and Holistic Colors in 2015? Well this is why. I’ve combined my love for color with my Reiki training and it’s a perfect fit for me. I’ll also be posting a lot about this in 2016.
- Want to follow all the commercialness of color and the who’s who in the Design world?
- Want to know all about the latest and greatest color trends and decorate your home just like very one else?
- Want to have your house look like a show place instead of a home?
- Want to spend thousands of dollars painting your home and then feel it’s still not complete?
Then this is NOT the blog for you.
How about …
- Choose colors that feel really good when you look at them.
- Have your house look and feel like a home, like you want to be in each and every room.
- Choose colors because they mean something to you.
- Have your house look like a one-of-a-kind home that everyone else will love too.
- Activate your good memories just by looking at a certain color in your home.
- Have health issues? Choose a room just for healing purposes. You can do that with color!
- Get rid of those “end of the day headaches” just by looking at indigo blue.
This my friends is how I choose color. I will be talking a lot about this in 2016 so please bookmark and subscribe by email so you don’t miss a post.
Ask me questions!!!! I’ll be glad to give your question a guest post. It won’t be a free color consultation but it will guide you and tell you which colors will work best in your home.