The Holistic home will vary depending on who’s home it is. I like certain elements , you like certain elements but the unifying element is that we all want our home to feel good. Here are some suggestions.
The Holistic home has:
- warm, earthy colors
- texture that will rouse our fingers when touched
- Elements such as wood, metal, fire, earth and air
- reflective surfaces as a reminder of who we are
- colors of the chakra system
- animals that mean something to us such as the owl
- antiques that trigger beautiful memories of the past
- boxes that hold our most precious memories
- Himalayan Salt lamps to purify the air
- room dividers to guide the energy in the home
- wall color that is soothing
- geometric shapes that are round and soft
- natural elements such as flowers and Nature found in our yard
- candles that are soy based or flameless because our environment is important
- fabrics that move energy, not stop it. Patterns are important
- soft, comfortable furniture to support our body
- decor in sets of three, representing the Mind, Body and Spirit
Doesn’t this sound beautiful? You can choose whatever decor you love in your home but keep these keep factors in mind. It will make a huge different in how you feel in your home.
Love the salt lamp and the colour scheme, I’d like to incorporate some of these ‘rules’ ibnto my own home.
The only rules really that apply in a Holistic home is only what feels good to you 🙂
Pingback: A Virtual, Intuitive Color Expert: Donna Frasca Chats About 2019 | Decorating by Donna • Intuitive Color Expert
Pingback: The Best Color For Staging Your Home And It Is NOT Gray | Decorating by Donna • Intuitive Color Expert