Yellow Is The Color Of Joy, Empowerment and Healing

Not only is yellow the color of Joy and Empowerment it’s also a very healing hue. Think of how good you feel when you see the sun or even these yellow roses. Incorporate yellow into your home for not only a warm and welcoming visual but also for a holistic addition that you’ll pick up on a subliminal level.

yellow is the color of healing and joy

This entry was posted in Holistic Colors and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Yellow Is The Color Of Joy, Empowerment and Healing

1. susanmp14 says:

I agree, yellow is uplifting. However, when I tried to find a yellow to paint a north facing room in my home, I could never find a yellow that worked. After 6 tries I gave up and used a sage green.

Well that’s the problem – there are VERY few really nice yellows out there. I think Benjamin Moore has some, Weston Flax, maybe Solé or Peace Yellow by Sherwin Williams. But you’re right – really hard to find but a perfect color for a North facing window.

Out of curiosity, which green did you use?

3. susanmp14 says:

I did Sherwin Williams Great Green SW6430 on the walls and one shade lighter on the ceiling, Baize Green SW 6429. The color says sage to me, but don’t know if you’d consider it such. I have 8 foot ceilings and it make the room seems larger.

I bet that looks great! Green on the ceiling? Good for you! Bring in some warm cream accents and that room will come alive! Love your color choices, thank you for sharing them with us ❤

5. Jodi Horner says:

Love yellow, green, and gray together!

6. Jodi Horner says:

My my powder room door and ceiling are green!

That’s awesome! Which green?

Classic colors I’d say 🙂

9. I actually had bought some fake flowers but they are yellow, and I’m sure I feel different in a positive and subliminal way.

Nothing like yellow flowers to brighten up a room … and you! I bet they are pretty.

11. Yellow is my husband’s favorite color! I try incorporating it throughout our home: a mug in the kitchen, frame in the bathroom, portrait in the living. So lively!

Yellow is tough for wall color unless you go to gold but it’s a great choice for accents throughout the home. I bet that is one happy home for you!