The other day I wrote a post “Say Good-Bye To The White Ceiling” and today, I want to show you how awesome color on the ceiling looks.
Look at the ceiling? It’s the same color as the walls. Trust me when I tell you that this bathroom looks awesome! Here are a few more pictures.
Look how warm and cozy that is! Yes this is a small bathroom but so what! It looks great. There is no rule saying that a bathroom ceiling – or any ceiling in the home for that matter – has to be white.
Who made up that rule anyway?
There are a few reasons that I love using wall color for the ceiling.
- There’s no cutting in
- It eliminates white – which I can’t stand
- It gives the room that cozy feeling
- It adds to the Holistic appeal of the home by eliminating stark white
- It unifies the room by not having any contrasting sharp whites
- Did I say there’s not cutting in which is the best reason ever?
So what if you have a low ceiling. It’s not going to get any higher if you paint it white.
Now keep in mind, that there are times when you really need the white ceiling but in my option, that’s only 2% of the time.
Try it!!! Bet you’ll love it.