I always loved Valspar colors. I also like Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams but in my opinion, Valspar has the best range of colors.
They have the best selection of greens and yellows which are really hard to find. Along with their National Trust Historic Colors, their overall color palette is just perfect for the home. Come see some of my faves.
What do I like about this color palette?
- It’s great for the home that someday will be leased or up for sale.
- There are no grays which many people with depression issues should not have in the home.
- It has a warm undertones which are welcoming.
- There is a nice blend of blue, green and neutrals so suit most people.
- These colors will coordinate with most granites and floorings.
- Very similar to the coastal color palette, they are soothing.
- These colors are classic and will not go out of style for quite some time.
- Most drapery and furniture fabrics will also coordinate with these colors.
When you are choosing color for your home, it’s one thing to like the colors but is it easy to purchase them?
I know when I designed my Benjamin Moore Coastal Color Palette it was a challenge for many people to get these colors because Benjamin Moore stores are far and few between. That is a disadvantage.
Also on the Holistic side, if anyone in the family has depression, ADHD, ADD or is Autistic, there are certain colors that you may want to avoid or ones that can really help. Color has energy for those who reed it and also calms for those who have a little too much.
Like all my color palettes, this one is available for purchase for $100. Don’t say “Oh I can go to the paint store and get them for free” because that may not be as easy as you think. By the time you print these colors out (the colors have now changed) and color match them at the store (the colors changed again depending on how the machine is calibrated) and even try to find a qualified color Associate to help you (hard to find these days) god knows what color palette you will have when finished. I know, I used to work at Lowe’s in the Paint Department and it was not very accurate. Plus, if you need to get more of these color matched paints, the chances of coming close to the original are again slim.
If you want to take that chance both in time and money you certainly can try. I’m here to help you save time and money and I did the hard work for you. It’s here for you if you’d like it. Email me if you’d think this color palette will look awesome in your home.