The Best Valspar Color Palette For Your Home

I always loved Valspar colors. I also like Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams but in my opinion, Valspar has the best range of colors.

They have the best selection of greens and yellows which are really hard to find. Along with their National Trust Historic Colors, their overall color palette is just perfect for the home. Come see some of my faves.

What do I like about this color palette?

• It’s great for the home that someday will be leased or up for sale.
  • There are no grays which many people with depression issues should not have in the home.
  • It has a warm undertones which are welcoming.
  • There is a nice blend of blue, green and neutrals so suit most people.
  • These colors will coordinate with most granites and floorings.
  • Very similar to the coastal color palette, they are soothing.
  • These colors are classic and will not go out of style for quite some time.
  • Most drapery and furniture fabrics will also coordinate with these colors.

When you are choosing color for your home, it’s one thing to like the colors but is it easy to purchase them?

I know when I designed my Benjamin Moore Coastal Color Palette it was a challenge for many people to get these colors because Benjamin Moore stores are far and few between. That is a disadvantage.

Another reason this color palette is going to be popular is because you can get these colors at your local Lowe’sLowe’sLowe’s store which are just about 7 miles from most homes. Convenience is key.

Also on the Holistic side, if anyone in the family has depression, ADHD, ADD or is Autistic, there are certain colors that you may want to avoid or ones that can really help. Color has energy for those who reed it and also calms for those who have a little too much.

Like all my color palettes, this one is available for purchase for $100. Don’t say “Oh I can go to the paint store and get them for free” because that may not be as easy as you think. By the time you print these colors out (the colors have now changed) and color match them at the store (the colors changed again depending on how the machine is calibrated) and even try to find a qualified color Associate to help you (hard to find these days) god knows what color palette you will have when finished. I know, I used to work at Lowe’s in the Paint Department and it was not very accurate. Plus, if you need to get more of these color matched paints, the chances of coming close to the original are again slim.

If you want to take that chance both in time and money you certainly can try.  I’m here to help you save time and money and I did the hard work for you. It’s here for you if you’d like it. Email me if you’d think this color palette will look awesome in your home.

This entry was posted in Holistic Colors, Valspar, Valspar Paint and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to The Best Valspar Color Palette For Your Home

1. Great colors! But I have to say, I never thought about gray being a color issue for those with depression issues since gray is universally a neutral color. Definitely something to consider.

Don’t you just love these? Makes me want to repaint my house, lol.

So true about gray and the reason I know this is because I know how gray feels. Yes it’s a neutral color, it’s neither here nor there.

When you have depression issues, you can really benefit from a color that is a little more uplifting and that has more energy. People pick up on color on a subliminal level and gray, puts nothing out.

3. Sue says:

Love the colors. What are paint colors?

Aren’t they pretty? This is a design service that I provide. Email if you’re interested in purchasing this palette. See? Now go back to the article where is says … “Like all my color palettes, this one is available for purchase for $100.” Let me know if you change your mind 🙂

Our kitchen faced the east and our cupboards were dark oak. my husband could not understand and even went through a second set of dark wood because I had a male kitchen designer and my husband against me.we eventually went to a home show and it convinced my husband and finally got cream cabinets! What a difference! I have been so happy with them for 17 years but they’re looking dingy and I’d like to paint them a shade lighter! Here we go again! By the way, I do suffer from depression and I need lighter colors. I still haven’t convinced him to do all white wood work!

Oh the lighter color cabinets will be amazing in your kitchen. I wouldn’t go with white – that is to harsh and hospital like but certainly a nice, warm yummy cream would be great!

7. Suzie Que says:

Sorry, but I’m not paying $100 to find out the name of ONE color!

You miss understood Suzie – it’s $100 for the ENTIRE palette 🙂 Now go back to the post where is says … “Like all my color palettes, this one is available for purchase for $100.” Let me know if you change your mind 🙂

9. Burlyn Finch says:

Love these colors for our new home under construction.
    We are retired and are building smaller home on family farm in Oklahoma.
    How do I order and how to pay?

Burlyn – congrats on your retirement – lucky!!!! You can email me at for more information 🙂

11. Melody says:

I’m not paying $100 to find out the naked of colors you don’t even own. Is that even legal? Do you Ken the rights to these colors? I’m confused. Why wouldn’t I just screenshot this and co tact Valspar and ask them? For free!!

That is an option you can do BUT, by the time you print it or screen shot it, the colors have already changed. It’s unlikely the paint Associate will take the time to figure the names of these colors for you. Here, I do all the hard work for you. I also make sure all the undertones are the same in the palette and make sure this grouping of colors works well with each other. I designed this color palette based on knowing these Valspar colors really well and combining the ones that I know look awesome together. That is a service I offer you. Let me know if you change your mind, these are great colors!

I think you have some nerve not just sharing the names of the colors you selected. I never heard of anyone so cheap and secretive. , you’re really deceptive in trying to be helpful.
    Get off pinterest
    I’ll take to a new, friendly assistant at the pain t store. Thanks for nothing…😞

Why such a grouchy pants “someone?” I’m here to help you! It’s going to be really hard to find a qualified associate and the box stores that will take the 30 minutes out to help you find these colors. They won’t do it and it they do, will they make sure all the undertones are correct? I’ve done the hard work for you. Let me know if you change your mind and I’d love to help.

15. Roslyn says:

What are these colors???

Email me at and I’ll give you details for this palette

17. Gail whayne says:

What are these colors in Sherwin Eilliams paint. It is exactly the palette I need

I can translate these colors into a Sherwin Williams color palette but there is a fee for that. Email me at if you’d like to proceed. Thanks!

19. Chris says:

What are the name of these colors?

Please read the post for your answer 🙂

21. Martha says:

Love these colors!! Could you give me the names of them!!! Thanks!!!!

Sure! Send me an email at for details. There is a fee for this service as per the blog post.