Every now and then I like to chat about the Moon Phases. Today is a New Moon and is the perfect time for new beginnings, to edit your life and to wipe your slate clean. How do you feel about trying a new color in your home? Today is the perfect day to step out of your comfort zone and go for it. I’ll help you with some suggestions 🙂
Why did I choose Champagne Dance? For many reasons and I’ll list them for you.
- It’s really hard to find a nice yellow in any paint deck and Valspar has a really nice selection.
- Yellow is a healing color. It’s warm, inviting, happy and comforting like a little piece of sunshine in your home. How can you NOT want that?
- This yellow will go with most of the wood tones in your home but be careful if you have a lot of oak or maple – too much yellow.
- Have dark wood floors? Wait to you see how this will look with that!
- STILL have lifeless gray in your home? Start adding yellow to your home to liven that up!
- This yellow is perfect for the kids playroom. It’s cheerful for them but doesn’t have too much energy.
- Has a perfect balance of yellow to gold ratio. Not too yellow, not too gold.
- Will go with just about any fabric you have in your home from drapery to furniture.
- Your art will look amazing with Champagne Dance especially if you have black frames.
- Have a mahogany bedroom set? This color is a must to bring out the red tone of your wood.
- In a nutshell, this color feels good and that’s the #1 reason you should try Champagne in your home.