The Best Benjamin Moore Coastal Color Palette For Your Home UPDATED!

How can you update a color palette that’s been working so well? Easy! When a client says, “can you substitute the yellow for a different color? I’m not a fan of yellow.” Well I did just that and the palette is even better! Not many people are a fan of yellow so now, we have another option and I love this one even better actually. Here is the original The Best Benjamin Moore Coastal Color Palette for Your Home, If you’d like this palette or the original, I did the hard work for you and already designed a palette that works. The palettes are $100 each. Email me for details at DecoratingbyDonna@mac.com

the best Benjamin Moore Coastal Color palette for your home updated

This entry was posted in Benjamin Moore, Best Of and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Best Benjamin Moore Coastal Color Palette For Your Home UPDATED!

1. Rebecca Neustel says:

I love yellow, but this color scheme is really beautiful!

Yellow was and is a hard sell. I always had to adjust that color for clients – replacing it is perfect!

3. Rebecca Neustel says:

That’s why we’re painting away all the yellow out of our house when we put it on the market next year. We aren’t repainting with white, though. That just seems to be too lifeless.

I agree with you about the white. It just reminds me too much of hospitals.

Now the yellow is a tough one there are VERY few really nice yellows out there. Most are way too close to gold which is dated or beige which is worse. I wish someone would create a true yellow and call it Southern Charm – you know like the amazing Souther Mansions that had that nice warm yellow with white accents? Just can’t find it.

HEY PAINT COMPANIES!! DID YOU HEAR THAT? 🙂

5. MaryJane says:

Donna,
    Please I need help with a color for my kitchen if I send you pictures of my kitchen could you help me ?? My Hall way is Saybrook sage, my dinning rm is on top is Marsapone bottom is twilight gold and the living room is twilight gold. The trim on the whole interior of the house is Marscapone. All by Benny More. My kitchen has natural cherry cabinets with a natural slate counter top the island is wood a golden color butcher block and the floor is yellow pine 9 inch planks, with the door going down to the basement is also yellow pine and the bathroom door is also a yellow pine pocket door ! I need a color that will make it look larger fresh and clean I’am trying to sell my HM. Can you please help me.
    Sincerely,
    MaryJane

MaryJane – I’d love to help you! Please copy your information and send it to me in an email at DecoratingbyDonna@mac.com

7. Kim says:

Donna – can you tell me the names if these colors. I am tjinking of rhe dining room color for my kitchen.

Thanks Kim

Kim, as stated in the post about this color palette: “If you’d like this palette or the original, I did the hard work for you and already designed a palette that works. The palettes are $100 each. Email me for details at DecoratingbyDonna@mac.com.”

All my color palettes are for sale. They are specially designed based on the colors that I’ve worked with that I know will look amazing together.