How can you get virtual color for your home? It’s what I specialize in. I love designing color palettes, but what about people who need help with color placement? I’m here to help.
I’ve been in so many homes over the years, and the colors inside some homes are truly unique. Sure, they are great colors by themselves, but the thing that is off in most homes is the placement.
- I’ve seen strong, bold colors in the foyer that clash with the barely there color in the living room.
- I’ve seen high-energy reds in bedrooms and soothing hues in the dining rooms.
- I’ve seen accent colors dominate kitchens that barely have wall space which makes the walls look like puzzle pieces.
- I’ve seen children’s rooms look so gray you’d think you were in a nursing home.
- I’ve seen north-facing rooms so dark you’d think you were in a cold cave.
So if you’re in the market to update your home with some new colors because you’re ready for a new start, consider a virtual design from me. Mention this post and get 10% off.