I can’t even begin to tell you how important this is. I’m all about colors, as you know, but it’s not just any colors; it’s, hands down, the colors of our chakra system.
Color is so amazing, especially when you break it down this way. Sure, green is green, but when you know that green is the color of your heart chakra, it now has a new feeling.
When we use color with intention, it amplifies the energy of that intention in our home. For example, let’s think about this:
- Root Chakra – I need red in this room to feel grounded.
- Sacral Chara – I need orange in this room to express my emotions
- Solar Plexus – I need yellow in this room to feel energized.
- Heart Chakra – I need green in this room to feel and express love for my family.
- Throat Chakra – I need light blue in this room to vocally express who I am.
- Third Eye – I need indigo in this room to receive insights.
- Crown Chakra – I need purple in this room to feel a connection to my spirituality.
This is the concept of color that I have been writing about for all these years, but it wasn’t until the past year or two that I really started talking about chakra colors.
I so wish the paint companies would follow this color trend, if you can call it that, because it would really lead to healing in our home, starting with color.
As a matter of fact, I’m going to change up my posts here a bit and dive even deeper into these power colors, so sit tight and enjoy! Oh, and if you’d like some of these chakra colors in your home, fill out the form below and let me know.